- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Injection Molded Octane-ZR Badge Dust Cap
- 3-Piece Dust Cap with Carbon Fiber Inlay and Aluminum Plating
- Internal Blue Power LED
- Grained, Aluminum-Plated Polypropylene Cone
- Large Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Heavy Die-Case Aluminum Frame
- Computer-Optimized, Large Bumped Motor Assembly
- 2" High-Temp Voice Coil Former
- Injection Molded Rubber Magnet Boot
- ZR-Speed Rated Tire Tread Sealing Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Orville From Cayman Islands
|I really love this speaker.... I think its the best yet.In my "96" Honda Civic I have a TMA 1000.1 amp that powers them and they shakes my seats to pieces. I am planning on getting another.|
Adam From Mankato, MN
|I blew my JL Audio 12w3v2 and replaced it with one of these. This thing hits just as hard as the JL audio, and has even more crisp and clear sound! I am very impressed! It is in the back of my '06 grand prix with a TMA 500.1 amp running it. I will eventually upgrade to 2 of these 12's and really thump!|
Eddy From Prince George
|What can i say.. i love them!
I have 2 of these 12's my my 04 grand prix powered by a PG XENON 400.1 mono block and im more then happy with the way it sounds! Sounds good with metal to rap.. unlike my past 05 kicker comps.|