- Mounting hole diameter: 9.45"
- Mounting depth: 6.5"
- Basket diameter: 11.45"
- Typical sealed enclosure (cu. ft.): 0.6
- SPL sealed enclosure (cu. ft.): 0.4
- Proprietary die-cast basket supports integrated Dual Gap motor assembly
- Forced-air cooling via vented spider ring and extended pole piece
- Ultra-rigid foamed polypropylene cone and conformally joined Santoprene surround
- Proprietary AngleLock wiring terminals accept heavy gauge cabling
- Tooled rubber wrap-gasket for air-tight seal in front or rear mount applications
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
corey sanford From jakson mississippi
|i have two of these in my truck and they sound execelant I have them in a custom built box and they beat their heads off. I have them hooked up to a
1300 watt bazzoka p miller amp and they r hiting 139 decimals at sound offs at my local sound shop i think these r very good subs and i would recomend geting them|
Micah From Houston
|I own a audio shop in Houston and have used these in a few installations. Don't waste your money on this sub. Go Fosgate, Kicker, JL, hell even go with Sony over these. They sound decent. Not amazing. For this money get another sub.|