- Solo-Baric 10" Dual 2-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 2-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,200 watts
- sensitivity 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Cincinnati, ohio
|I have two 10 L7 in a square 1.0 cubic box running off a jl audio 500/1 and they are a perfect match most people think it,s 3 or 4 12,s and they are amazed to see to 10inch when i pop the trunk. worth every penny!|
Dillon From Allen, Tx
|2002 Ext Cab F150...Great Sub, replaced my 2 12" MTX 5500 subs in a HUGE 4 cubic foot enclosure with a pioneer mono 800 watt amp....Now im running the L7 with the same amp in a Kicker enclosure and it hits near the same and in less then half the space.|
kyle From PA
|Replaced my 10" Alpine Type R with the 10" L7 in a custom kicker vented box. Type R's are amazing subs but the Kicker is just insane. If you are thinking about a subwoofer in this price range just stop here and pick this baby up and i guarantee u won't regret it.|