- Solo-Baric 10" Dual 2-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 2-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 24-100 Hz
- power range 75-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,200 watts
- sensitivity 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-3/16"
- sealed box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.25-2.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Cincinnati, ohio
|I have two 10 L7 in a square 1.0 cubic box running off a jl audio 500/1 and they are a perfect match most people think it,s 3 or 4 12,s and they are amazed to see to 10inch when i pop the trunk. worth every penny!|
Dillon From Allen, Tx
|2002 Ext Cab F150...Great Sub, replaced my 2 12" MTX 5500 subs in a HUGE 4 cubic foot enclosure with a pioneer mono 800 watt amp....Now im running the L7 with the same amp in a Kicker enclosure and it hits near the same and in less then half the space.|
kyle From PA
|Replaced my 10" Alpine Type R with the 10" L7 in a custom kicker vented box. Type R's are amazing subs but the Kicker is just insane. If you are thinking about a subwoofer in this price range just stop here and pick this baby up and i guarantee u won't regret it.|