- Solo-Baric 12" Dual 2-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 20-100 Hz
- power range 75-750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,500 watts
- sensitivity 86.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-11/16"
- sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-3.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dylan From Tulsa, OK
|I have This sub powered by a 1200.1 Kicker amp and it hits in my neon at 142.5 db. i have won several bass competitions...definately worth the money most places are selling it for $450.00 BUY NOW & SAVE|
Eric From Michigan
|Hit sweet for the money, but like most people don't know about kickers is that you need about 1 week at quarter gain, then for the next week half gain. Thats why when people say they blow the speakers there is the reason.After that period rock out.|
Joe From flordia
|OMG best subs EVER!!! i got 2 12in in my car with a hifonics bx2005d with a bass knob.. man im shaking the blocks off... it hits so hard my box crack
your getting your money worth|