- Solo-Baric 12" Dual 2-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 20-100 Hz
- power range 75-750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,500 watts
- sensitivity 86.6 dB
- top-mount depth 6-11/16"
- sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75-3.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dylan From Tulsa, OK
|I have This sub powered by a 1200.1 Kicker amp and it hits in my neon at 142.5 db. i have won several bass competitions...definately worth the money most places are selling it for $450.00 BUY NOW & SAVE|
Eric From Michigan
|Hit sweet for the money, but like most people don't know about kickers is that you need about 1 week at quarter gain, then for the next week half gain. Thats why when people say they blow the speakers there is the reason.After that period rock out.|
Joe From flordia
|OMG best subs EVER!!! i got 2 12in in my car with a hifonics bx2005d with a bass knob.. man im shaking the blocks off... it hits so hard my box crack
your getting your money worth|