- Solo-Baric 15" Dual 2-Ohm Component Subwoofer
- aluminum deposit cone
- non-resonant aluminum basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- frequency response 18-100 Hz
- power range 75-1,000 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 2,000 watts
- sensitivity 88.5 dB
- top-mount depth 8-1/4"
- sealed box volume 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 3.0-6.0 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Olympia, WA
|I have a 15" L7 Dual VC 2 Ohm. I have a Kicker 1200.1 amp on it in a 3 Cubic Ft Box tuned at 32 Hz. My friends can hear me coming down the street about 3 minutes before they see me. Dope Sub. Just make sure you have a big enough box because I had a 2 cubic foot box and the air pressure split the sub down the middle. Thank God for warranties!
Gordon From Oklahoma
|I have two these with the duel 2ohm coils, each pushed by a kx1200.1, in a custom box I built after I sent the designs to kicker and had them tweek the design to get it perfect. The roof of my tahoe travels up and down 1-2" either way when I play them. THESE ARE LOUD AND HAVE GREAT SQ. There is no better brand out there, kicker is the best, their tech support is friendly and helpful, and they back their products. I highly recommend getting 1 of these (or 2)|
bass From my sub
|These subs are great and very powerful with the right amp, Recommended to all.|