- Ultra-Low Distortion
- 2.5" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Oversized Magnet Assembly
- Removable Magnet Boot
- Large Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Computer-Optimized Dual Spiders
- Custom-Tooled Spider Spacing Ring with Integrated Input Terminals
- True 38mm (1 1/3") Peak-To-Peak Excursion
- Injection Molded Grained Polypropylene Cone
- 8-Piece Injection Molded Polypropylene Dust Cap
- Expanded Metal Vent Inlays
- Black Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Basket
- Dual 8mm Superbright Blue LEDs
- 175 oz. Y33-Grade Magnet Structure
- Hex Screw Wire Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 6 7/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sean From Illinois
|These subs are amazing. For the price, they hit harder, sound better, and are usually cheaper then most subs in its class like the alpine type-r, memphis m3, infinity kappa perfect, etc.
I have yet to hear a sub in this price range, or even some of the more expensive subs that can hit notes as low and sound as smooth as these subs. Right now i have them in a sealed box with 1.3cu ft of space for each sub and powered by a Viper D1200.1 mono amp feeding them 600w rms each. Sounds exellent.|
Mikey M From Lowell MA
|Put 2 12" Xenons in a ported box along with the 2 old 12" Titaniumns. 144.5db in a 2000 trans am ws6 running off of one 1200.1 PG Xenon Amp...good stuff...except 2 out of the 4 little chrome teardrop pieces on the xenon sub poped off...damn! Would highly recommend...they hit harder than my 2 10w7's|
jeremy From idaho
|this guy is right these subs r so loud they hit damn hard but if u dont have the money to get a good amp to run them dont get tham they realy do need what they say they need for watts if u r on a buddget i would recomend the pioneer premior 12 dvc it is just as loud or mayby louder but requiror less watts |