- Ultra-Low Distortion
- 2.5" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Oversized Magnet Assembly
- Removable Magnet Boot
- Optimized butyl rubber surround is designed specifically for the Xenon series
- Optimized stepped spider controls cone motion without limiting excursion
- FEA optimized suspension system for excellent high power linearity
- All rubber elements pre-treated with Mequiar's® brand protectant
- Removable midbass phase plug can be replaced with coaxial tweeter mount
- Injection molded, grained polypropylene cone
- Hybrid, custom tooled terminals accept large gauge wire
- Expanded metal vent inlays
- Custom tooled, black powder coated, cast aluminum basket ensures an ultra-rigid assembly
- Basket venting for increased power handling and lower distortion
- 25mm silk dome tweeters are hand doped for precise balance
- Single stereo crossover assembly features 24 dB/octave slopes, audiophile-grade components, LED internal illumination, tweeter level controls, tweeter phase controls, and tweeter pillar-mount contour switches.
- Mounting Depth (with magnet boot removed): 2.57"
- Overall Midbass Speaker Diameter (with rubber trim): 7.02"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gary From Ohio
|Speakers sound crystal clear with only a small amp driving them.|
Sandeep From Ontario, Canada
|Great speakers, allowing it to change into a coax and component very easily. The crossover network has many hiddin settings if you open it up, and the woofer/tweeters them selves look great. I would give it a lot more praise, but I don't like how these don't match up with its own amplifier lineup. They can handle 150 Watts RMS, while their 4 channel amplifiers are either 100 Watts RMS or 200 Watts RMS each channel. Good bass from these speakers, nice punch. Overall very satisified!|