- Ultra-Low Distortion
- 2.5" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Oversized Magnet Assembly
- Removable Magnet Boot
- Optimized butyl rubber surround is designed specifically for the Xenon series
- Optimized stepped spider controls cone motion without limiting excursion
- FEA optimized suspension system for excellent high power linearity
- All rubber elements pre-treated with Mequiar's® brand protectant
- Removable midbass phase plug can be replaced with coaxial tweeter mount
- Injection molded, grained polypropylene cone
- Hybrid, custom tooled terminals accept large gauge wire
- Expanded metal vent inlays
- Custom tooled, black powder coated, cast aluminum basket ensures an ultra-rigid assembly
- Basket venting for increased power handling and lower distortion
- 25mm silk dome tweeters are hand doped for precise balance
- Includes 5 x 7", 6 x 9", and 6" mounting adapters
- Single stereo crossover assembly features 24 dB/octave slopes, audiophile-grade components, LED internal illumination, tweeter level controls, tweeter phase controls, and tweeter pillar-mount contour switches.
- Mounting Depth (with magnet boot removed): 2.27"
- Overall Midbass Speaker Diameter (with rubber trim): 6.00"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
johnbloodjmpa From from new york
|these components are incredible.. i can't believe the crisp clear mids and hi's coming from these speakers.. they are also very powerful and can easily stay with the rear 6x9's and the subwoofer.. i am so impressed with this component set.. pheonix gold has gone overboard with these speakers.. buy these components with complete confidence.. you will be one satisfied customer...|
Lindsey C From Calgary, Alberta
|Upgraded from old Alpine type-S coaxial 5.25inch mids. They wouldn't work coaxial because the tweeter sticks out half an inch and my door panels wouldn't close with the bracket I had. Single crossover bank isn't as install friendly as 2 small inline X-over, but the tweeter gain & A-pillar adjustments are nice. I cut custom holes higher in the door panel and the tweets sound incredible. Using Alpine CDA-9813 head unit (60watt X 4) I can push these speakers as hard as I want and they just get louder and clearer. Easily the best mids I've ever seen. $159 US is a STEAL!|
Matt From Central California
|"Wow" is all I can say. These component sets are amazing! The X-Overs are fully adjustable, very easy to install. Phoenix Gold did an excellent job on making it very user friendly and sound great. The best thing about these speakers is that the higher you crank it, the better it sounds. Highly recommended to anyone.|