- 500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 800 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 1500 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8 1/4" x 2 5/8" x 21 1/4"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Milspec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board with Through-hole Plating
- Heavy 4 oz. Pure Copper PC Traces at All Preamp and Amplification Stages
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks (4-gauge Power, 8-gauge Speaker)
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
wade From las vegas
|I love this amp. Very amazed what it can do. Amp stays cool at high wattage with proper installation. Running 3 audiobahn 12" DVC 1000watt rms subs and it rocks the crap out of them. Overall excellent amp.|
Felix From Santa Monica
|As a competitor in SQ USAC comps, I have to say this is a terrific amp for the price. Edgar who poorly rated the amp is not so bright. This amp is not made to run below 1ohm, which he clearly did with 3 DVC subs. At most 4ohm mono or 2 ohm stereo, READ THE SPECS! However, if you know what you're doing and run this at 4ohm mono for a sub, it puts out some serious power while maintaining perfect sq with no temp issues. I run it with the Alphasonik 3 way component set wired at 2 ohms and I'm just pulling in behind the guys running US Amps specialty amps, the only reason that is because my kick panels suck, therefore the imaging is compromised. Also, if you call Alphasonik, you don't usually talk to techs who know how to read numbers, I usually get the VP when I screw something up. In conclusion, know what you're doing if you're using this for a sub amp.|
edgar From los angeles
|to make this simple..DONT BUY IT...I had this alphasonic hooked up to 3 fosgate he2's and it played well with alright bass but it heats up very quick...ten minutes or so...i know it wasn't the amp because that one burned out and i got it replaced..well the second did the same thing...I had my friend connect my subs to a hifonics brutus, alot better amp...overall good amp for beginners...any one with 500 or more watts, dont even look at it|