- 500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 900 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 1500 Watts x 2 @ 1 ohms Stereo
- 1575 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 2500 Watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 3000 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohm Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2 5/8" x 26"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- On Board Hook-Up Terminals
- Thermal Cooling Fan
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
saul From Nashville TN
I bought this amp from a young kid and I have it on one re xxx. It deals like and earthquake in my truck.Super strong amp. Now I feel bad for the young kid that sold it to me. I think he did not know what he had .The best amp I have ever own and I been through all brands.
jason From atlanta
|i have been using this amp for a bout 1 year now on 8 12s in my truck i am running it 1@2ohm i only have the amp at 1/4 gain and it flexes the roof of my tuck 1/2 of an inch|
mrlee From fontana ca
|got this for my single solo x 10. sealed 1cf box. and ita a dual 1 ohm vc.got it running 1 ohm stereo. got 4 yellow top optimas on it, and factory 140 amp alt. 4 ga wire to batteries, and 2 ga. the 2 feet to amp. it should be louder? not impressed, wish i could wire 1ohm mono to work amp|