- 500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 900 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 1500 Watts x 2 @ 1 ohms Stereo
- 1575 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 2500 Watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 3000 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohm Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2 5/8" x 26"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- On Board Hook-Up Terminals
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
saul From Nashville TN
I bought this amp from a young kid and I have it on one re xxx. It deals like and earthquake in my truck.Super strong amp. Now I feel bad for the young kid that sold it to me. I think he did not know what he had .The best amp I have ever own and I been through all brands.
jason From atlanta
|i have been using this amp for a bout 1 year now on 8 12s in my truck i am running it 1@2ohm i only have the amp at 1/4 gain and it flexes the roof of my tuck 1/2 of an inch|
mrlee From fontana ca
|got this for my single solo x 10. sealed 1cf box. and ita a dual 1 ohm vc.got it running 1 ohm stereo. got 4 yellow top optimas on it, and factory 140 amp alt. 4 ga wire to batteries, and 2 ga. the 2 feet to amp. it should be louder? not impressed, wish i could wire 1ohm mono to work amp|