- 150 x 2 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- 240 x 2 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms
- 480 x 1 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 1/4" x 2" x 11 7/8"
- High Level Inputs
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 50Hz~250Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Variable High-Pass Filter: 50Hz~250Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Variable Bass Boost @ 45Hz: 0 ~ +18dB
- Variable Phase Shift: 0~180¾
- Variable Subsonic Filter: 20Hz~60Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- Milspec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- Tiffany-Style RCA Jacks
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload & DC Offset
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
miked629 From Tennessee
|I have this amp pushing 2 Alphasonik 210's. Very clean sound and a lot of power for the price. I highly recommend Alphasonik products, easily comparable to the big boys, i.e. JL, PPI, Fosgate, etc.|