- 75 x 4 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- 120 x 4 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms
- 240 x 2 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 1/4" x 2" x 12 5/8"
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks
- Milspec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset protection
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt From Belgrade, MT
|Awesome amp for the money. Definitely competes with more expensive amps. The cool thing is that you can tweak everything about the sound coming out.|