- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- Kevlar® Reinforced Composite Balanced & Laminated Cone
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 135 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 2 ohm 2 1/2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input and Output Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 6 1/8"
- Through Hole: 8 7/8"
- Diameter: 10 3/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jesus From Chanute, KS
|for this price you get every penny worth of bass. I have 2 of these in my 98 civic and they pound all day long. Great subwoofer|
paul From from california
|great sub for its class. it took my ample 1,000w 10" sub to school. I push it with my A1100DX 2200w max mono ample amp and run it at 800wx1 at 2 ohms. very strong sub.|
TRAVIS From KANSAS CITY
|I have two of these 10" with a 1500 watt alphasonik amp, THEY ROCK. They do require alot of power,But put the power to them and watch out!!! They hit harder then my 2 12" jl`s did. NO JOKE!!!|