- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- Kevlar® Reinforced Composite Balanced & Laminated Cone
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 60 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 4 ohm 2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input and Output Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 4 7/8"
- Through Hole: 7 1/2"
- Diameter: 8 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From wes cov
|these subs are good built a custom box for one 8" in a porsche. the guy above,i dont know how he can get 1 ohm for 3 dvc 4 ohm subs. it brings it to 2.67 or 6 ohms. know your info b4 commenting.|
GLENN From BELLEVILLE,ON
|i have three of these in my pickup bringing my hifonics bx605 down to 1ohm.600 watts RMS. with this the speakers have nice cleen power . If you like it low but tight listen to all kinds of music you won't be disapointed.ps never underpower any speaker heats up voice coils.|