- Proprietary Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- High Rigidity Inverted Dome Mineral-Filled Composite Cone
- EPDM Surround for Enhanced Control at Extreme Temperatures
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 26 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 4 ohm 1 1/2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 4 1/4"
- Through Hole: 7 5/16"
- Diameter: 8 9/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From Montreal
|Great subs make enough rumble in my 91 TA GTA, that my neigbours hate me now. Ive got 2 of them and they are driven by a Hifonics Brutus BX2200 crazy amp, and they dont die. GOT subs|
corey From california
|I put two of these in an extended cab frontier and the bass is amazingly loud. surprising lows for 8's and great sound quality|