- Detachable, fold-down face
- DigiCeiver tuner
- Radio Data System
- SHARX adaptive IF switching for optimum FM tuning in high station density areas
- CD mechanism can be mounted at any angle from -10 to 105 degrees - great for unusual or custom installations
- two accessory inputs for hooking in a CD changer and your choice of a portable MP3, cassette, or MD player (adapters required)
- digital 5-band EQ
- disc naming
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- two sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
- six-level loudness control
- Direct Software Control (DSC) offers an extensive menu of features and options
- telephone audio
- 25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 96 dB
- FM sensitivity 7.8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris Davis From Northern California
|This is really a fantastic unit. I've had mine for 1 and 1/2 yrs and it works great. It sounds even better. What I like is you get separate bass and treble setting IN ADDITION TO a digital EQ that lets you adjust things just the way you like. No preset EQ settings. Great radio reception, High RMS wattage (25 X4) for a deck in this price range - which means better clarity - and is a really really cool blue at night. Also you have 2 aux inputs(one for CD changer) one for ipod interface or ?... Finally, you can set the music level to your liking so everytime you get in the car the radio/CD will be at the level you set. No more getting blasted when you turn on the car in the morning. Also 2 preamp outputs. great for $200!! I even have semi-crappy speakers but it still sounds good because I have the flexibility to adjust things accordingly. I just ordered some infinity 6.5's for the front doors and 6X9's for the rear deck. Can't wait to see how great it will sound.|