- molded polypropylene woofer cone
- 60-ounce magnet
- 8-ohm impedance
- top-mount depth 5-13/16" (without removable magnet cover. With cover, depth is 6-1/8")
- sealed box volume 0.85 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.75 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tristan From KS
|I have 6 of these hooked up in my 2000 GMC Jimmy. I have had several diffrent subs in this setup fosgate isn't the best but they are always reliable, and aren't the worst either. This is a good entry level sub!|
cole From wisconsin
|i have 2 of these in my 94 grand cherokee with a poweracoustik 980 2ch amp pushing 560watt rms good $ value and great sound 129.8db|
jason From champaign
|i have 2 of these and 1 Pioneer TS-W301R with 2 rockford fosgate 1000 wat amps and they hit HARD!You can hear me from about a mile away.they r crazy.|