- 30 Ft of Speaker Wire
- 20 ft. 8 GA Red Power Cable, 16 ft. 18 GA Blue Turn-On Wire, 3 ft. 8 GA Black Ground Cable
- Competition Quality Fuse Holder with AGU Fuse Plus #10, 5/16" and 1/4" Ring Terminals
- 6 ft. Split Loom Tubing, (3) Rubber Grommets and (20) 4" Wire Ties
Boss Audio audio electronics adhere to the highest standard of quality control and apply proprietary technology to ensure perfect sound in every model you are purchasing. This is the reason why throughout the years, Boss Audio has maintained it's place in the audiio industry as one of the best brands out there.
Onlinecarstereo has been along time authorized retailer of Boss Audio products. We source our inventory from accredited dealers that provide us with official warraties on every product. You can be sure that you are getting authentic and original items from the manufacturer's warehouse. We strive to achieve the highest customer satisfaction on every purchase and always make sure to deliver your items on-time.
- 20 Ft. 8 ga red power cable
- Competition high-quality fuse folder
- 3 Ft. 8 ga. black ground cable
- 16 Ft. 18 ga blue turn-on wire
- 20 Ft. high performance RCA (TRCA) interconnect
- 30 Ft. speaker wire
- 6 Ft. split loom tubing
- (20) 4" wire ties
- (3) rubber grommets
- #10 ring terminal
- 5/16" ring terminal
- 1/4" ring terminal
- UPC: 586937838218
- Weight: 1.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rick From iowa
|The wire is not 8ga as advertised. It is more like 12ga copper with alot of insulation to make it look like 8ga. Hope it doesn't blow out my Bass600 amp that requires 8ga minimum. I assumed by getting the amp and wire kit from the same company that I would get the right match of parts... Probably not good to assume, huh?|