- 150 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
- 300 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
- 600 W x 1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged RMS
- Total power 600 Watts
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Crossover: HP 40-400Hz 12dB per Octave, LP 40-400Hz 12dB per Octave
- Tone controls: Bass Control, 0 to 18 dB @ 45 Hz
- Signal input: Low level - , Quantity - 1, Type - RCA(pr)
- Line output: 1 RCA(pr)
- Power input: Connector - Block, Wire gauge - 4
- Speaker output: Block
- Heatsink: Type -Cast
- Remote control: Included, Type - Wired, Controls - Bass
- Class A/B
- Dimensions: 2.4 X 11 X 16.4 (inches)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bushboy92 From Mississippi
|I have 2 of these pushing 600w in a 4 ohm load. Each one is connected to a 12 inch pioneer ts-306c peaking at 1000w in a '96 suburban. The only way you go wrong with this amp, is you have the money to purchase his big brother, p10002, and you get it instead.|
Greg From Yates center
|this is one of the best amps iv had and ill tell u what it pushes more then 600 watts trust me i have it hooked up to 2 P2's and it pounds|