- 6-1/2" 2-Way Matched Component System
- Peak Power Handling: 200 watts
- RMS Power handling: 100 watts
- 3 Ohm Impedance
- System Optimized Two-Way Asymmetrical Passive Crossover Network Provides 24 dB High Pass and 12 dB Low Pass at 2.8Khz for seamless transition from midrange to tweeter
- Air Core Inductors Provides higher power handling with less 'signal smear' and magnetic saturation when compared to other 'core' type inductors
- Mylar Film Filter Capacitors Used in tweeter crossover section for smooth and extended high frequency response
- 3 Position Tweeter Attenuator Select from 0 dB, +1.5 dB or + 3.0 dB tweeter output level for level matching the tweeter to the midrange due to personal taste or mounting locations
- Zobel Impedance Compensation Provides more linear response across the operating range and prevents crossover point shift by correcting impedance rise
- DuPont® Tetoron® (Soft Dome) 30mm Diameter Tweeter Used to provide ultrawide frequency response. Excellent balance between high and low end frequency response
- Ferro-Fluid™ Cooled Voice Coil Enhances the thermal transfer from voice coil to the motor structure for higher power handling and decreased power compression
- Dual Neo Magnets In Tweeter Top and bottom magnets provide a reduction in overall tweeter size while increasing BL 22% over conventional designs (Patent Pending)
- Vented Inner Motor System The chamber under the tweeter dome is vented to the perimeter of the voice coil with machined channels in the motor structure to minimize dome distortion
- Sealed and Tuned Tweeter Enclosure Provides awesome control as well as smooth and extended upper mid/lower tweeter response from driver
- Foam Dispersion and Control Plug Used behind tweeter dome to control reflected energy and balance air pressure to the tweeter dome. Increases overall dome strength while in operation
- Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil Increases efficiency and thermal dissipation (power handling) of the tweeter
- Tri-Tech™ Cone with Röhm Rohacell® Foam Sandwhiched cone material of foam, poly and woven carbon fiber. Provides a very light yet very strong cone for extended frequency response and superior cone control over the midrange’s entire operating range
- T-cut Top Plate with Micro Plate™ Copper Cap Provides very linear and extended midrange response as well as increased efficiency and thermal dissipation (power handling). Micro Plate™ copper shorting cap reduces THD
- Edgewound Copper Clad Aluminum Ribbon Voice Coil Very efficient coil design that provides high coil winding density and increases thermal transfer from voice coil to the motor structure for higher power handling and decreased power compression
- Balanced Coil Construction The voice coil diameter and mass are engineered specifically to work with the driver system and provide an extremely linear and balanced response
- Variable Surround Thickness The surround thickness varies across its cross section to provide higher linearity and balance of the driver system, especially at higher excursions, when compared to conventional surround designs.
- Z-Wave™ Spider Design New spider design incorporating two complimentary shaped waves which provides better control over non-linear motion in the driver system. (Patent Pending)
- Come in a protective case surrounded by blow-molded foam
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
adel From long beach ,ca
|These components are awesome I have two sets of these using the rear ones for coax in the rear running a kicker zx850.4 and let me tell u crisp and clear and the crossovers light up when the sound peaks! There perfect with my 2 l7s and zx1500.1 in my little scion xb go figure +onlinestero had the best price all around other store want 400to 600 a set ty online stero:)|
Josh Smith From Columbus IN
|I currently have these running off an eclipse ea4000 giving it 75 rms and a kenwood kdcx789 with tsunami 10.9 series rcas this component set is great it really shines at high volumes im not to thrilled with the crossovers not being very adjustable and if you use the grills keep them somewhere they wont get kicked there not very strong but if you like your music loud and undistorted check these out|
frank From alaska
|I have these things running on a mtx ta7402 pushing 176w a channel, they sound very clean and keep up with 3 L7's. Although they were well worth the money and sound really nice there wasnt a MAJOR difference in sound quality at low/moderate volumes compared to the previous components which were mtx tx6001 components with rainbow crossovers. At high volumes there is a lot less distortion with the kickers and they are a lot louder though.|