- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 160 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.85"
- Mounting Diameter: 11.1"
- Mounting Depth: 7.8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jay From THE NATI
|Subwoofer Just pounds! Best Sub out for the money! Just one of these is jaw dropping.|
james From texas
|i have an 8512 in the sledgehammer box.sits in the back seat of my 1996 f150 extended cab.got a power acustic a1000db mono amp pushing it.wow.takes your breath away.hits harder than my kicker L7 in my car whith a 750.1 kicker amp.mtx all the way!!!|
Cory From Sutter CA
|i just installed one one of these in my 1996 extended cab ranger, running off of a kenwood KAC-9152D amp and wow, it blew away my buddies 2 12" L7's. definitely worth the cash!!!