- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 144 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.85"
- Mounting Diameter: 9.2"
- Mounting Depth: 7.3"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ike From Mississippi
|I have two of these running on an MTX 1000xd amp in a 3.0 cubic feet L-ported box in my toyota sequoia. Wow is all I have to say. I tell people I have 6 12's in the back and they are shocked when I show them 2 10's. I have owned all sorts of subs in my day... JL audio w6's and w7's, alpine type r's, kicker L7's... etc... nothing has compared to this. for 2 10's I can make hair move, rattle houses, and blow people out of the water at stoplights especially little shitheads with car audio stickers on their cars. MTX is the way to go the quality is in the design and materials of their products. They lack the over abundance of plastic that dominates in kicker and jl audio products.|
rude From miami
|I bought this sub from onc about 2 months ago, at first I built a ported box for it according to mtx specs for the sledgehammer box, but I just made it longer so it could fit in the back of my 07 tundra single cab. O.M.G! This sub is amazing! It is the w7 and L7 killer for sure! ONC prices are ridiculous, if you want crazy rediculous bass get this sub! thanx onc!|
Holleman From TN
|I have one of these in a ported box in a 2001 S-10 exd cab made just for it with the TA4501 Its getting 612rms and omg!!! This sub hits like a 12'' just better!! It a great Sub. by far the best sub i ever had if you want a sub this the one for you!!|