- fold-down, detachable face
- white, dot-matrix display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3 and WMA files on disc
- CR-2 tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- HD Radio-ready (requires Kenwood HD Radio tuner)
- System Q Sound Control
- 6 preset EQ curves
- bass, treble, and midrange controls
- Speaker Setting function adjusts output with three settings
- source tone memory
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls
- CD changer controls
- rear auxiliary input
- 2 sets of preamp outputs
- high-pass and low-pass crossovers
- wireless remote
- 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andy From Dallas
|This was a great way to connect my iRiver to my car stereo without degrading the sound quality, and didn't require any additional adapters. (well, a $5 connector cable from Wal-Mart.)
Sound quality is excellent; this is a great way to put a quality brand name receiver in your car with great features for minimal cash.
Appearance is subdued; it won't make your car interior look like the bling-bling hooptywagon. Reattaching the faceplate could be a little easier. 5 band equalizer would be nice, but the 3 band works well enough. Overall, very satisfied. BTW if you're making WMA or MP3 CDs, use at least 192 kbps, because you can really tell the difference on this unit. Sound is very clear.|