- Peak Music Power: 300 Watts
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo), 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power: (4 ohm) 60W x 2
- Continuous Power: (2 ohm) 75W x 2
- Continuous Power Bridged: (4 ohm) 150W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Dimensions: 12" x 2-3/8" x 6-1/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brandon From jackson missouri
|i just put this in my truck tonight , running a set of the pioneer premier rev series 6.75 2 ways in my front doors....first hooked up to just the cd player (bought today ...a pioneer premier 770) and sounded okay, but once the amp was on....whoa baby....its too loud , but i dont believe in too loud, so its awesome, perfect sound quality in my opinion...i love this amp|
Carstereogeek From Oklahoma
|I have one these running a set of 5 1/4 pioneer seperates and another running a 10" pioneer sub.These things are loud and great sound quality! They about blow me out of my BIG truck!!!! You can't beat em for the price.|