- Composite IMPP cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet Construction
- Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1000 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 500Hz
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Ohm Rating SVC:4
- Recommended Enclosure 0.85 ~ 1.75 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions 12.9" x 7" (327 x 177mm)
- Mounting Depth 6.2" (157mm)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Vanilla guerilla From southern ontario
|absolute awsomeness for the money, i had 2 of these runnin off an audiobahn A8002V amp and trust me u could here me comin a town away, best bass for your buck for sure|
shane From tn
|i have 2 of the 12 subs. in a 3.75 cubic box in my eclipse . they hit around 160 db. very good speaker for the price. very happy would reconmened to anyone.|
francisco From la paz mexico
|i have 4 of these in a 6ft custom ported box !! and damm !! these woofers are greaaat !! they hit a lot better than punch or others woofers. trustme. you wont regreat !! i recomend 1.5-1.65 ft per woofer. and a 3x6 port !! they sound great !!!|