- Composite IMPP cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Dual Long Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet Construction
- Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1000 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 500Hz
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Ohm Rating DVC: 2 or 8
- Recommended Enclosure 0.85 ~ 1.75 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions 12.9" x 7" (327 x 177mm)
- Mounting Depth 6.2" (157mm)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Muddslutt804 From Richmond,Va.to Seattle.Was.
|I had 4 of these guys in 2 separate slots ported boxes in a 98 s10 blazer. Running them off a punch power 5002 it didn't do badat a 151.4. Now I just have 2 of the 4 probably 6 years later n now they are in a bigger 3qft slot port with an Ol school PPI pcx2400 in a 96 GMC ext cab truck n its doing 150.2 I'm running the same sub's n still pounding peoples heads at the stop lights. Crankin the lacs!|
Jerel From Richmond virginia
|I have 2 of these hooked up to a 4000 watt boss monoblock amp running at 1 ohm in a ported box and these shake the shit out of my impala makes people mad when I drive by|
Omer From Pakistan
|I have two of these in a sealed box 1.2 cu ft powered by a Lanzar 286 amp. These subs are great value for money, unbelievably rock hard bass !!|