- Composite IMPP cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet Construction
- Molded Gasket
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 800 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response 18Hz ~ 2500Hz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Ohm Rating SVC:4
- Recommended Enclosure 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
cody From wake forest
|i have 2 12s in my toyota and they beat hard as hell i got a 760 watt pioneer amp with it the amp is briged and i got the 5 loudest system in wake forest|
cory simon From lethbridge,alberta
|I've got a 10"pioneer sub in a sunfire gt being powered by 1000 watt pioneer amp and I've be in the stereo field for 10 years and I've never been so impressed by pioneer.way to go pioneer!!|
Carlosm, Avila From Mexico
|This pionner sub gets the power from the gods (no hifonics ads) because has good quality sound if you have (of course) an amp with 300w rms or more. I have a pair of them in an enclousure box, with a zeus series of 600w rms amp. In addition the price is like anybody can get one of them.|