- 2-Ohm Mono Stable
- Variable Crossover (40-240Hz)
- Selectable Bass Boost with Wired Bass Remote
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Peak Music Power: 800 Watts
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 250W x 1
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 360W x 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- 2 Channel RCA Inputs Gold
- 2 Channel Speaker Level Input
- Input Level Control Hi-Volt (200mV ~ 6.5v)
- Built-in Crossover Selectable LPF
- Bass Level Control 50Hz, 0/6/9/12dB
- Dimensions 12" x 2-3/8" x 12-3/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dave From Long Island, NY
|I have this powering my 2 12" Pioneer subs and this thing sounds great. Hits hard and clean with no distortion. Highly reccommended from an audiophile.|
Jer From Marlborough, MA
|This amp is powernig 2 12" eclipse subwoofers. It hits really hard and I got it at a good price too! It fits perfect underneath the passenger side seat which is the reason why I like it so much. When I turn up the volume my light flicker!! THAT's Power, I was looking into getting a capacitor but i see no need~!|
Scott From MI
|I just installed this amp in my 93 nissan pickup (standard cab), and all I can say is WOW. It pounds way harder than I expected. I've got in pushing a 12" audiobahn high excursion series sub in a 1.5 ft3 sealed enclosure running at 2 ohms. The bass is loud & deep, in fact my friend asked me to turn the volume down yesterday cause he was getting a headache from the bass (after only a few mins.). This amp is definately worth it's price.|