- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1200W
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 300W
- 4 Ohm Rating
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.6 ~ 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Double Cone Construction using Carbon Fiber and Kevlar® Branded Fiber Composite IMPP Cones
- Surround 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer Voice Coil, Long Voice Coil (4ohms)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 8-Slit Glass-Imide
- Basket Design: Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis
- Silver Binding Posts Wire Terminals
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jesse From georgia
i had one of theses in my 98 S10 along with a kenwwod 614dvd player and a fosgate punch 40x amp and OMG this wash the best system i have ever had.
tybota From sherwood oregon
|i put one of these woofers in my 98 s10 and gave i a true 600 watts of clean power. the coil over heted and the sub took a crap. this sub is high quality but can not stand up to or even get close to the recomended max of 1200. watts|
jose From texas
|i bought 2 of these subs and pushing them with a 1200 kicker amp they sound nice and clean good sound quality but they crack with certain music thats the downfall|