- Watts MAX. Music Power: 800 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling 400 Watts
- Recommended Enclosure 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Composite IMPP cone using interlaced KEVLAR brand fiber
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil, Long Dual Voice Coil
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power Magnet Construction
- Molded Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Terron From Chicago,IL
|I got 4 of these on a 2000 watt hifonics brutus amp in a 93 grand marquis and in shutting down chevys with 6 12s. i had them for over two years and not one problem. if you want some top notch speakers without over paying get these. They hit hard|
Jake From Iowa
|Just installed this sub in my buick a few days ago. Man, does this sub pound for what it costs! on Bone Thugz "Breakdown" it makes my nose tickle, my ears ring, and makes my spit hard to swallow. Hooked up to a MA Audio 1000w Mono amp. good and cheap set up! worth the money for sure.|
Jared From Coventry, RI
|Just bought two of these and put them in a sealed Q-logic box. HUGE step up from my old and crappy Sony Xplods. I only have them on a 760w amp, but they POUND. They could easily beat my friends two 12" MTX's...|