- Watts MAX. Music Power 420 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling 80 Watts
- 4 Ohm rating
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/8" (86mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 6" x 8-7/8" (153 x 225mm)
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- New Balanced-Dome Midrange with Laminated Polyester Fiber
- Heat Resistant Polyester-Imide Resin Voice Coil Wire
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
samuel matthew From jacksonville,florida
|theses are the best 6x9 speakers I have ever heard. i have four of them in the rear deck of my 96 saturn coupe, and 1 in each door. if you are looking to save trunk space and still aquire an all around loud clean system, i suggest these speakers.just make sure you put an amplifier on them|
Billy Ratliff From Pikeville, Kentucky
|I have two of these in the back of my 02' Eclipse paired up with the same model in the 6 1/2" in the front door..I can turn my subs down and still shake my mirrors from the highs and mids...very good sound quailty voice comes through very clear does'nt distort untill high levels..buying a amp for them soon..|