- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- fully motorized, fold-down, detachable faceplate
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and ATRAC3Plus files)
- EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)
- BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to MP3 files during compression)
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- CEA-2006 Compliant amplifier
- SSIR-EXA tuner
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- seek tuning
- spectrum analyzer
- XM Satellite Radio controls
- CD changer controls
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- high-pass and low-pass filters
- "Aux Lite" rear auxiliary input (when not using a CD changer or XM tuner)
- wireless remote
- blue button lighting
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
GVF From from atlanta (G.A)
|this cd player is worth every dollar. the sound quality is like no other, and the graphics totally transforms your dash. with the remote,their is really no need to touch the player. if you buy this player you would not regret it at all!!!!|
john From nyc
|I have owned a koss, pioneer, and kenwood headunits but none have ever had the sound quality of this sony unit.
You can pretty much fine tune the sound eq to get good sound from your speakers without an amp. Im not saying not to buy an amp but if you want that kind of sound and want to keep your system simple, buy this radio, you wont regret it.|
JSF From Lake Helen FL
|Best CD player I have ever owned . Don't know how I ever listened to cd's without this stereo. Amazing sound quality-Had JVC,Clarion,Lanzar and Pioneer this blows them all away . screen animations are too cool. remote is easy to use , don't even need to touch the radio ...5 stars across the board A must have.... Thanks|