- two-channel car amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- bass boost (10 dB at 40 Hz)
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET output stage and power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
B.SMITH From San Antonio, TX
|I have this amp running (3)Rockford P1 (12's) and they beat the block. Only bad part is it does get very very HOT!!! Run at about 75% you'll be good to go.|
Cory From Henry County
|This amp is great for the amount of money you spend. I have it running two Kenwood KFC-W3010's 1000 watts a piece and it pushes them perfectly. I have only had it over heat once but thats it. Me and my friend also hooked up his two Kicker 06S12L5-4's and it pushed them pretty good, then we turned it up to high and it went into safe mode which is a very good feature. Recommended to anyone with a budget.|
cade From norwood nc
|i fell in love with this amp, and i think it honestly pushes all 1100 watts, i have 3 lighting audios running off this amp and a 500 watt sony explod. and it blew the lighting audios within the first day. i did notice a heating problem but.. as long as you turn down the signal from the had unit and run the amp at about 3/4 power it will eliminate the over heating almost 100%|