- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 1 bridged output (rear channels only) at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high-/low-pass filters (50-300 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- bass boost (10 dB at 40 Hz)
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET power supplies and output stages
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Timothy From JO-MO (Joplin, Mo)
|This has been a really nice Amp for my rodeo. Great sound for a great budget system. Very simple installation even for someone who rides the short bus. After I learned how to operate the features, I was rewarded with really good, clean sound. ONLINECARSTEREOS.COM customer service is the best. If you are patient enough to get through, (they can be busy) their staff will help you get the right part for your budget.|
Apolo Villalobos From salinas ca.
|i was kinda of shady about this sony amp but when i installed it in my girlfriends car and tune it to the right spec damn i was surprized this amp sounds good and clear . the price is really good too and the shipping was fast and safe .|
EP From Dallas, TX
|I have it running my infinity components (5.25 in the front and 6.5 in the rear) and I've yet to complain about anything. It's mounted under the passenger seat and has yet to over heat. Decent amplifier for the money.|