- mono car subwoofer amplifier (Class D)
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- wired remote control for bass boost and low-pass filter
- bass boost (10 dB at 40 Hz)
- variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Wes From Orange, CA
|I have this amp on 2 Pioneer Premier 12" subs @ 4 ohms, and it rattles my car like no other. The wattage is terrific. You can't go wrong with this amp.|
Bart Sanchez From San Marcos Tx
|this amp is top class for 2ohm and 4ohm total not good for 1ohm total.i have 2.would recommend it to anyone A+|
Kenny From S-Town
|This amp is probably the best around for the price, the wattage definitely is not overrated, i have this with 2 sony 15's and have the loudest system of all desoto county schools, guy i know has 6 kicker L7 12's with 3 1000 watt amps, and ive got him beat, sony definitely proved itself with this amp.|