- 600W Rms
- 1200W Max
- Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils
- 260oz. Double Stacked Magnets
- Mounting Depth: 7.8"
- Mounting Diameter: 14.1"
- Optimum Vented Box: 4 Cu/Ft
- Round Port Diameter: (3) 4"
- Square Port Area: 37 Sq/In
- Port Length: 15.5"
- Optimum Sealed Box: 1.5 - 2.25 Cu/Ft
- Reinforced Ribbed High Foam Surround Technology
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil Wire
- Heavy Duty Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Ultra Strong Polypropylene Dust Cap
- New Patented Black Die-Cast Basket
- Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Former
- Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Dual Progressive Dupont Spiders
- Platinum Plated Block Terminals
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeffery Collins From Mayking Kentucky
|Yea I have 2 Ma 1500xls in my 2000 Blazer I have a 760w pioneer amp and a 2 farad power acoustic capacitor on them with a pioneer head unit and they are the best sounding subs I have ever had...|
Walter Piper From Florida
|I have two of these in a 07 Ford Focus in a slot ported dual chamber custom enclosure with 4 ft3 per sub tuned to 30Hz. I'm powering them with a Power Acoustik OV1-2000D amp at 1ohm, 1200 watts RMS. Playing a 20 Hz tone I would say that these things move about 3 inches. The entire inside of my car flexes in and out! The only thing that could be improved is SQ, but that's not what these are for, and they do sound pretty good. Don't hesitate to buy these awesome subs!|
Cody From Stroudsburg P.a.
|This sub is great, produces strong clean souding bass in my 95 century, a friend of mine has the same one in his explorer you can hear us comin about 2 blocks away.|