- 1500W RMS
- 3000W MAX
- Sensitivity: 88.9dB @ 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth 8"
- Mounting Diameter 11"
- Vented Box: 3.0 cu/ft
- Port: 48 sq/in 14.5" Long
- Sealed Box: 1.5-2.25 cu/ft
- Dual 2 Ohm
- Aluminum Round Wire Voice Coil
- Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Former
- 400 Oz. Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- Bumped Back Plate for Max Excursion
- High Roll Triple Layer Ribbed Surround
- Double Layer Progressive Spiders
- Dual Layer Pressed Carbon Fiber Cone
- Ultra Strong Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James From New Mexico
|I have 2 of these subs with a big ported box and power with a power acustick bamf 5500 watt amp and it hit hard as ****.|
Aaron From Chicago
|Shit i put one of theses with the 3000d mono in a Monte Carlo with the seats down it hit so hard my rear view mirror broke off with part of the windshield and it cut me when i went to grab it, Hits hard as a mofo!!!|
derek From Scherban
|these subs are loud, i had two of the hk15x2s and they were pushin 155db in a custom box i made and they were under powered. I was only burpin 1000rms to each sub at 18hz and the excursion was crazy. i sold them and im putting two of the hk12x2s in my ranger in a 6.0 cu.ft ported box tuned to 25hz hoping to b louder than 155dbs. these subs are bomb if u want something that bumps. buy these they are worth the money.|