- 2000W RMS
- 4000W MAX
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB @ 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth 9 3/8"
- Mounting Diameter 14.2"
- Vented Box: 5 cu/ft
- Port: 48 sq/in 13.0" Long
- Sealed Box: 2-2.5 cu/ft
- Dual 2 Ohm
- Aluminum Round Wire Voice Coil
- Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Former
- 400 Oz. Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- Bumped Back Plate for Max Excursion
- High Roll Triple Layer Ribbed Surround
- Double Layer Progressive Spiders
- Dual Layer Pressed Carbon Fiber Cone
- Ultra Strong Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
not sure From california
|jack from nawlins, of course if u only wire one voice coil and send it 2kw ur going to fry the speaker. try using both vc and do paralell for a 1ohm load or if ur amps not 1ohm stable wire them series for 4ohm load.|
bassboy12 From Brown city mi.
|i have 2 of these 15'' hk15x2 pushed with a ma audio amp the hk802sx and i have yet to see a system do more damage to a car in my life. great buy for people that dont want to hear for long.|
TITO From SCLA California
|This sub is a great buy, for the SPL it has, I have 2 of these 15's, on a hifonics ZEUS XX 1600 RMS 1/2 at 1 ohm, & pounds so loud, its hard too focus on the road, while driving. It roles my eyes around, & hard to breath. I Promise ya'll I had 2 15 L7, was nothing compare to the SPL these have, only difference was the SQ. Im a basshead , not a soundhearer, so dont hesitate to try these, & at that price its a steal.|