- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 240 Oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth: 5.8"
- Mounting diameter: 9.3"
- Optimum vented box: 1.5 Cu/ft
- Round port diameter 3" x 8"
- Square port area: 2.5" x 5" x 12.5"
- Optimum sealed box: 0.75 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam surround
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Copper clad aluminum voice coil wire
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- New patented black die-cast basket
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Dual progressive Dupont spiders
- Platinum-plated block terminals
- Heavy duty carbon fiber cone
- Chrome trim ring
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joseph From arkansas
|I got one of these subs and I got it running on an 800watt kenwood amplifier bridged and this sub hits hard! Im buying another one cause my one 10 hits hard than most two 12 inch subs. Love it!|