- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 240 Oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth: 6.5"
- Mounting diameter: 11.2"
- Optimum vented box: 2.0 Cu/ft
- Round port diameter 4" x 8"
- Square port area: 3" x 6" x 12.5"
- Optimum sealed box: 1.0 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam surround
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Copper clad aluminum voice coil wire
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- New patented black die-cast basket
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Dual progressive Dupont spiders
- Platinum-plated block terminals
- Heavy duty carbon fiber cone
- Chrome trim ring
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Phillip From FT HOOD
|I have 2 of these reverse mounted in a fiberglass box with a 2 channel 1000 watt amp in my 2001 Explorer and I am very impressed with all it has put out and held up to. I also have all door speakers replaced with audiobahn componet speakers I think I can do good in compitition|
jay From ILLINOIS
|i have 2 of these subs in a custom ported box with 2 1600 watt amps for the subs and a 4 farrad cap, 5200 watt for total system. and WOW these things can hit, havent tested the rating yet but it makes your vision blury and it cracked my windshield just yesterday, thats awesome.i would recommend these to anyone who wants serious sound and is going into competition. my old speakers hit 147's on the meter and these blow them away!!!!!|
alec From wisconsin
|It sounds great even though i have a amp that onley pushes 250 RMS power to each sub. i really like the magnet size and power to match it. i have two of them running in a 94 ford probe se.|