- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 260 Oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth: 7.8"
- Mounting diameter: 14.1"
- Optimum vented box: 3.5 Cu/ft
- Round port diameter 6" x 9"
- Square port area: 3" x 6" x 11"
- Optimum sealed box: 2.0 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam surround
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Copper clad aluminum voice coil wire
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- New patented black die-cast basket
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Dual progressive Dupont spiders
- Platinum-plated block terminals
- Heavy duty carbon fiber cone
- Chrome trim ring
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rob From deltona FL
|I have 2 of these in my s-10 exteneded cab and they SLAM! I used to have 4 audiobaugn flame series 12s in my truck and they couldnt keep up with these monsters. Pushing them with an MA audio HK1998 1200w amp running off of a Kenwood flipout. If i had the chance to buy these again i would do it 100 times over. Good job MA audio.|
Kyle Kruse From Hernando MS
|Have this in my 03 Dodge Ram QC. Pioneer Premier headunit, audiobahn amp, Infinity Kappa doors and dash, Really good sound quality, but not really all that loud, crisp and clear in the notes its made for.|
mario From detroit-michigan
|these ma 15"knok so hard i have 6 of them in my 05 yukon denali u can't sit in the car when it's bumping to like 15 in volume i have them hocked up to 2 4,000 watt amps the knock and for componet speaker i recomed mb quarts and for a head unit what i have a pioneer tv head unit with a touch screen and sub woofer control nice way to spend $74,000 on car|