- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
- Music Catcher - rips songs from CDs and stores them in 128MB of internal memory
- detachable faceplate with high-contrast display
- Z-Enhancer - offers three preset tone settings
- Magna Bass EX selectable bass boostul
- Anti Distortion Filter
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- rotary encoder
- one set of preamp outputs
- wireless remote
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve K From Knoxville TN
|I purchased the DB455MC from this site and it is a tremendous value. The features and performance are excellent...it blows away the $180-$200 Sony in my other car. Minor thing: Station & Track/Search buttons are easy to operate while driving, but set up all other preferences while stationary due to the tiny secondary buttons.|
Shannon From macon ms
|I have one in my car and the sound quality is amazing and this thing will play cd's that my PC wont play and the music catcher speaks for itself TIGHT e.i.(from headlight-2-tailpipe)|
mike spear From lebanon mo
|I work at a car audio shop and we had ordered one of these in, i decided to put it in my comp car it is awsome my dash flops but you can not make it skip the music catcher is great no way in hell can you make it skip i wish they still made them|