- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with Quick Search button
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs burned with MP3 and WMA files
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- BBE sound processing
- two sets of preamp outputs
- rear-panel minijack auxiliary input
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
smiles From ozark
|i bought this last week and this is the best cd player ive ever seen everyone thats seen it so far wants one like it it made my sound alot better- 2 pairs of alpine 4x6's and even has different colors to choose from. i am very pleased with this cd player it was cheap and works great|
Elliott Lee From Toronto, Canada
|A tremendous upgrade compared to the stock radio in my '99 Accord Coupe. The unit provides the speakers with a noticeable difference in quality. I'd recommend this unit to anybody that's
a) strapped on cash
b) not too serious about car audio, but has a love for various tastes in music.
The only complaint I have is that it does not come with a remote, and I wouldn't mind a little more features.
On another note, the BBE makes absolutely no difference if you have stock speakers. You need to upgrade your system to hear the difference.|
Brandon From St.Louis,MO
|Good starting head unit. i'd go with a upgraded unit preferably. It help's sound quality a small amount, but could be much better.|