- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with Quick Search button
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs burned with MP3 and WMA files
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- BBE sound processing
- two sets of preamp outputs
- rear-panel minijack auxiliary input
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
smiles From ozark
|i bought this last week and this is the best cd player ive ever seen everyone thats seen it so far wants one like it it made my sound alot better- 2 pairs of alpine 4x6's and even has different colors to choose from. i am very pleased with this cd player it was cheap and works great|
Elliott Lee From Toronto, Canada
|A tremendous upgrade compared to the stock radio in my '99 Accord Coupe. The unit provides the speakers with a noticeable difference in quality. I'd recommend this unit to anybody that's
a) strapped on cash
b) not too serious about car audio, but has a love for various tastes in music.
The only complaint I have is that it does not come with a remote, and I wouldn't mind a little more features.
On another note, the BBE makes absolutely no difference if you have stock speakers. You need to upgrade your system to hear the difference.|
Brandon From St.Louis,MO
|Good starting head unit. i'd go with a upgraded unit preferably. It help's sound quality a small amount, but could be much better.|