- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with silver and blue cosmetics
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs burned with MP3 files
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- one set of preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jim From New Hampshire
|Got this installed in my f-150 and it deffinitly improved my stock sound system. I plan on putting new speakers in and i am sure this will be able to provide good power for them. The best part and upgrade from a factory unit is the quality of the sound from highs to bass is very much improved.|
Josh From Hartford
|A little expencive but it is worth it. it will boost your stock or lightly modified system incredibly. i have had mine for a lil over a year n it wrks fine.|
James B From Safford Az
|I had this unit in my 1989 Nissan Sentra, running through 2 profile CA400 (1 for highs, 1 for lows) to my Alpine SPS-693 and Infinity 1030s. it didn't win any SPL contests but was loud, and I constantly got compliments on the sound quality. Just wish there was a remote! other than that, a very good beginner unit for a good beginner system. the 10's were sealed by the way|