- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Front/rear variable high-/low-pass filters (50-200 Hz at 12 dB per octave front, 50-200 Hz at 18 dB per octave rear)
- 6 dB bass boost, channels 3 and 4
- MOSFET power supplies
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 15"W x 2-3/8"H x 11-5/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ryan From the lake
|i have one of these in my boat and another one in my explore. i bought the one for my boat first running 4 6 1/2" tower speakers off of it and loved the power. now i bump 2 lighting audio 12's in my explore with it. ive never had a problem with either cuttin out. there really tough little buggers for there price. id recomend this amp to almost anyone exspecailly for trebble usage it made a world of difference im my boat|
Daniel From Oceanside
|This is a good amp to power subs, but not car speakers, no matter adjustments, there is always noise at higher volumes. I have one that I used for both. I recommend spending a couple extra dollars and getting a better amp.|
Joe R From Illinois
|I am using the KFC-P605ie component speakers for my front (Kenwood), and the TS-A6981R (Pioneer) speakers for my rear, and this amp makes them scream!!!! It is almost to loud for my car, and I cannot turn the volume up much before my ears start to hurt! The price of this amp cannot be beaten!