- 170 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Wired remote control for bass boost and low-pass filter
- high-pass (12 dB per octave) and low-pass (24 dB per octave) filters variable from 50 to 200 Hz
- Bass boost (0-18 dB) variable from 40 to 100 Hz
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Cooling fan
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- 13-5/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 11-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
willis From ATL, GA
|this amp really surprised me for the price i payed.I bought it online for $145 and when i hooked it up to my 15" rockford fosgate p3 it sounded alot better than i was expecting for the price. I also loved the bass boost remote that comes with it(installs right on your dashboard to let you control the bass output) I have been very impressed with this amp...definately worth everything you pay for it.|
Walter From Wabash, Indiana
|This amp is crazy. Right now it's connected to 2 15" Audiobahn's that are 500RMS a piece and this thing pushes enough through them to make me heard 3 blocks away. If you're like me, then you'll shove this amp in the trunk. The one problem with that is it does tend to get rather hot, but as long as you're going for short bursts of maybe 30 min to 1 hour, you'll be good. Not a long distance driving amp.|
Mike From California
|This amp is really nice. I have it hooked up to 2 12's and it puts out really good sound! Easy to work with and a nice looking amp if you have it mounted in view as i do! Good amp for the money!!!|