Back wave distortion, a common problem with every speaker, occurs when your speaker sends the same sound out the back as it does out the front! If this rear sound wave energy is allowed to bounce back and return to the speaker, it interferes with the speaker’s ability to operate properly causing back-wave speaker distortion.
DynaXorb absorbs, diffuses and attenuates the sonic energy directed towards it using Sonic Stealth Technology. Removing back-wave interference from the speaker allows every speaker to produce the full quality potential it was designed for, and delivers all the sound you paid for!
- Package contains two (2) flexible 6" x 6" square Dyanxorb pads and a tube of super-strong cyanoacrylate adhesive.
- Appearance: Black, advanced polymer square
- Thickness: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Weight: 0.34 lbs. per 6 1/16? square (168g per 154mm square)
- Hardness: <10 Shore A
- Density: 69.6 lbs./ft³ (1120 kg/m³)
- Rebound Resilience: <15% tensile strength
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nathan From Washington
|Great product! Makes an unbelievable difference. If you have any distortion at all, this helps it a ton. I highly recomend it.|