- Interlaced Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil (2 x 4ohms)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 4-Slit Glass-Imide
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (110oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- Silver Binding Posts Wire Terminals
- Dual Voice Coil: 8ohm
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 - 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
junior From hammond indiana
|i got 2 of these subs in a kicker comp ported box ran in series to a 2500 watt hifonics zues amp. they make my doors flex roof waves trunk lid lifts about 2 inches on my 2001 pontiac grand am gt|
duvalbasshead From florida
|The reviews on these sites kill me lol. You take a decent sub, run it on the dirtiest, over rated amps you can find them claim you are loud. Probably in a prefab box too. I'll show you how you review this sub. I have one in a 2cu.ft. slot port box tuned to 32 hz. Powering it with a JL audio 500\1. The sub sounds clean, drops low, and handles rated power all day long. The only down fall is the basket resonates a little and the plastic magnet cover rattles a bit but is easily removed by taking out the 2 metric Allen head bolts that hold it on. All in all a very decent sub.|
Tim From Fulton, NY
|i have 4 of these hooked up to 2 soundstream PCA-2000D amplifiers, and it seems the pioneers cant handle the power, so i turned down the gain alot, and they seem to be running smoothly, and clearly.|