- Interlaced Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil (2 x 2ohms)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 4-Slit Glass-Imide
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (110oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- Silver Binding Posts Wire Terminals
- Dual Voice Coil: 2ohm
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad Simons From Oakbrook
|All I can say is WOW!!!!! i have 2 of these in a 2000 chevy malibu run off of a 460 watt amp!!!!!!!!! its a small amp and yet it destroyed 2 12" kicker comps run off of a 1000 watt kicker amp!!!!!!! definatley the best subs ive ever heard!!!!!!!!|
jewfro From seattle
|This thing rocks!! I have one of these (only need one)in a pickup cab run off a Kenwood amp and these thing flex's the windows! And it's not even pushing full power! Awwwwsome buy.|
the premier From london ky
|I recently bought two of these subs from this site and its unreal how the sound. Before, i had two memphis subs and the pioneer premier sound alot better than the memphis. It's amazing how hard the premier hit and i only have two hifonics txi 6006 pushing them and they are turned all the way down and they still out hit the memphis. So, at this price these are the sub to have.|