- Interlaced Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil (2 x 2ohms)
- Voice Coil Bobbin: 4-Slit Glass-Imide
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (80oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- Silver Binding Posts Wire Terminals
- Dual Voice Coil: 2ohm
- Recommended Enclosure: 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
will From Atlanta
|I had the 12" version of this subwoofer and if the 10" version sound ANYTHING like the 12" ts-w3004spl it is the best subwoofer for the money. My 12" hit nearly 8db higher than my 15" kicker L7 and 3 db higher than my 12" rockford t2. And think about it i could have bought four of these for the price of one of the rockford T2's. THE ABSOLUTE best bang for the buck|
MILWIL From MN
|bought from this site bridged it @4ohm to a gm-5300t it slams so hard it heats the amp in 10 minutes and it cuts the amp out great sub in a ported box
give it some big power 500rms at least|
Armando From compton
|at first i wasnt sure to buy this or buy a jl w3 but instead i bought this looking at the price i was gonna buy 3 but na , one just to try it out....and all i can say is i love cruising on big store parking lots and turnig alarms up one does that 3 will come soon buy them .boom shake boom for your car|